There is no catfight: Sarah Jessica Parker once again talks about 'alleged' feud with Kim Cattrall

There is no catfight: Sarah Jessica Parker once again talks about 'alleged' feud with Kim Cattrall



Sarah Jessica Parker says she has no hard feelings for her Sex and the City co-star Kim Cattrall as there is no catfight.
Multiple reports surfaced detailing decades of alleged hostility between the two actors, after Cattrall made it clear she has zero interest in reprising her role as Samantha Jones in a third Sex and the City movie.
Parker, who was careful not to badmouth her former co-star while promoting the second season of HBO's Divorce earlier this year, said the tabloid stories were blown out of proportion.
"I'd just like to remind everybody that there is no catfight. I have never uttered an unkind, unsupportive, unfriendly word, so I would love to redefine it," she told Vulture.
"..."There is no catfight. There never has been a catfight. I've never fought with someone publicly in my life, nor would I. And I spent time with all of the women on the set. People need to recall that it wasn't just two women on the set fighting because that just never happened," she added.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment
 
Copyright © 2013. Video Magazine - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose | Published By Gooyaabi Templates