'No Excuses' singer Meghan Trainor quit drinking to save her voice

'No Excuses' singer Meghan Trainor quit drinking to save her voice


Singer Meghan Trainor has revealed she quit alcohol after undergoing two vocal cord surgeries. The 24-year-old star, who was diagnosed with hemorrhaged vocal cord, said to save her singing career she had to improve her lifestyle, reported People magazine.
"It really shocks you and puts you in place. I stopped drinking - I know it hurts your cords. I don't ever smoke anything, I drink a lot of water and I started eating healthier and working out more. Now mentally and physically, it's proven to work, so I'm going to keep doing that," Trainor said.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment
 
Copyright © 2013. Video Magazine - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose | Published By Gooyaabi Templates